The company collects information about you through the following means:
• When you provide information through the website
• When you provide information during your communications with us
• Information we collect from you may include information about you, including
• Your first name,
• Your last name
• Your email address,
• Telephone number and location,
• Information about your use of the services,
• Your credit card information, and any other information we may require in order to
provide you with the services.
Use Of Information
The information that we collect from you is used for in the following ways:
• To operate and manage your use of the services.
• To personalize your experience in using the services.
• To assess your suitability for using the services.
• To identify, prevent, detect or tackle fraud and other scams.
• To administer a contest, promotion or survey.
• To send periodic promotional emails.
• To process transactions; and,
• To improve customer service.
Additionally, your email address may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to
the services, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or
service information and promotions.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving such emails, click on the unsubscribe
link at the bottom of one of the emails.
Protecting Your Information
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information
when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
well as to facilitate an improved user experience (for example, by speeding up your log-in when
you visit the website).
Disclosing information to outside parties
No personal information will be shared with any third parties without your permission. The
company does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable
information. The company may release your information when it has grounds to believe such
release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce site policies, or to protect our own (or
others’) rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be
provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at the company’s discretion, we may include or offer third party products or
services on this website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
The company has no responsibility over and assumes no liability for the content and activities of
these linked sites. Nonetheless, the company seeks to protect the integrity of this website and
welcomes any feedback about these third-party sites.
By using this website and the associated services, you consent to the policy.
Changes to the Policy
The company reserves the right amend the policy. Please check back regularly to see updates to
the policy. Your continued use of the website and services following updates to the policy
indicates your acceptance of such updates.